How does auction bidding work?
This year’s silent auction is available online! The will remain open through Friday, October 14th at 7:30 pm. After creating an account and logging into the site, click the Auction button to browse items and place your bids!
How do I create an Auction Harmony account?
- Sign up with a username and password to access the online auction and to donate during the event: https://ve.ahgive.com/ve/ZD3QQ9D
- NOTE: your username and password are case sensitive. Tip: write down your information and you won’t need to create a new password right before the event starts!
Details on the bidding process:
- You will need to enter your credit card info before you bid, but will NOT be charged until you checkout.
- You will receive a text message and email if you are outbid on an item and will have the option to raise your bid.
- The auction will end at 7:30pm CST on Friday, October 14th. Click the Check Out button when you’re ready to purchase your auction items and have entered any donations.
- Electronic receipts will be sent to the email address on file for both auction and donation purchases. Way to Grow will also mail a final thank you letter for tax purposes.
How do I pick up my auction items?
Event attendees can take home their items the night of the Shine Celebration!
Curbside pickup is available during regular working hours at the Way to Grow office, located at 201 Irving Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405. If you are the winner of a large item or will not be attending the Shine Celebration in-person, contact Chelsea DeLong at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup time.
What will my donation support?
Funds from this year’s event will support Way to Grow’s signature home visiting program, Great by Eight, reaching families in Minneapolis, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, and the surrounding suburbs. Our Family Educators currently deliver virtual home visits that address each family’s resource needs, while providing parent education and support, early childhood and health education, and additional in-depth tutoring support for our pre-kindergarten to third grade students which is especially important during this school year.
How do I pay for my auction items and/or donation pledged during the Fund a Need?
Click the “Checkout” button to finalize your purchase(s). You will see a list of all selected items, including any auction items you won and selected donations.
NOTE: There are multiple payment options. You will be required to enter a credit card to bid or donate, however if you prefer to use another payment option, select “I want to pay a different way.” Add your payment details in the notes section, and we’ll contact you to process the payment.
You can pay by check, stock, or a gift vehicle such as a donor-advised fund. You can also split your payment and pay for just your auction items with your credit card and your donation another way. After your credit card is processed, you will receive an electronic receipt from Auction Harmony. We will also follow up and mail a final thank you letter with tax deduction information.