Become a Way to Grow Family
When you join Way to Grow, you become part of our family. We will be there every step of the way, walking alongside you as your family grows. You don’t have to do this alone. We can help you.
Interested in learning more about Way to Grow? Fill out the Family Interest Form below and we will be in touch!
Family Interest Form
Agency Referral Form
If you are a community partner, school district, clinic or agency and want to refer a student or family to Way to Grow, please click here for a PDF form (please edit and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org), or complete the digital form below.
Way to Grow services are free for families in Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs. Every family is matched with a certified Family Educator and receives one-on-one support. We will meet you where you are at and customize a program for you and your family!
Below are just some of the things you can expect:
Home & Family
- Regular home visits and connection with a certified Family Educator
- Access to resources like housing, employment, education, food, health services, and more.
- Family health and wellness education
- Home safety assistance and education
- Opportunity to join other families to learn and play at our parent groups
- Dream Tracks Teen Parenting program specially designed for parents age 15–22.
- Family Fun Nights and special event opportunities
- We’ll work to help you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy birth. We provide education during all three trimesters.
- Review stages of prenatal development.
- Individual assistance to help you understand your pregnancy, birth, and new life with your baby.
- Car seat and safe sleep trainings, and help preparing your home.
Great By Eight: Early Education (ages 0–5)
- Learn about your child’s development at every stage
- Gain the skills to help your child grow and get ready for school
- Help enroll your child in a high-quality early learning program
- Partner with you and your child to become lifelong learners
- Personal support as you navigate your life as a parent
Great By Eight: Elementary Education (ages 6–8)
- Be guided through the child screening and school selection processes
- Provide academic support for your child
- Learn ways to assist with school work, set up schedules, and feel confident talking to teachers and school officials.
- Opportunities to participate in parent advocacy including meeting local leaders and having your voice heard at the school, city, and state level.