Way to Grow Preschool teachers compiled this list of preschool reading books essential to any little one’s library. You will recognize many of these preschool reading books as early childhood favorites. Unfortunately, we know many of the children in our program lack access to these books and many like them. We also know that a pathway to success begins by ensuring every young person has access to books from the moment they are born. In response to this need, insurance professionals attending the 2016 SITE conference will be collecting these titles to benefit Way to Grow families. These books will supplement our home visiting curriculum and to help encourage parents to read to their preschoolers daily by fostering an early love for reading.
- Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman
- Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See by Eric Carle
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
- Frog and Toad by Arnold Lobel
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Henry and Mudge by Cynthia Rylant
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
- The Lion and the Mouse by Jerry Pinkney
- Swimmy by Leo Lionni
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- It’s Mine by Leo Lionni
- Leo the Late Bloomer by Robert Kraus
Print this list of preschool reading books!